The Occupational Health Services Clinic at Carson Valley Medical Center offers business-related health care to Carson Valley employers. Our experienced and qualified staff provides informed and timely care for your employees.
Occupational Health Specialized Services include:
Workers Compensation Treatment:
- Immediate response regarding work-related injuries and status of injured worker
- Alternative or modified work recommendations
- Progress report after each visit
- Customized services for employer and insurance carrier needs
- DMV Class A license
- Fitness for duty
- OSHA - mandated testing
- FAA Class II and Class III flight physicals - FAA Flight Exam Link
Drug Screening Programs:
- Post Injury
- Reasonable suspicion
- Random Testing
- Department of Transportation required testing and protocols
- Wellness and health education and health fairs
- Hepatitis B program
- Flu shot program
- Blood borne pathogen protocol
- Hearing screening
- Immunizations that are required or recommended for travel abroad including yellow fever vaccine which is required for certain destinations.
- Prescriptions for malaria prevention and treatment of traveler’s diarrhea.
- Review of your itinerary and consultation with a medical provider regarding:
-Potential health risks
-Strategies for prevention and treatment of illness or injury
-Required and recommended immunization
Our Emergency Department is ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle after-hours occupational injuries or exposures. Our Occupational Health Services works jointly with the Emergency Department to streamline follow-up, employer communication and filing of paperwork.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH FORMS
Cardiac Health History Questionnaire
Travel Information Form
C-4 Printable Form
C-4 Interactive Form
For more information about Occupational Health Services, please call (775) 782-1615.