The Carson Valley Medical Center
The Carson Valley Medical Center Hospital Foundation is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing a partnership with our community to improve health care services, educational and research programs to support lifesaving technology through philanthropy.
Our mission is to create resources for Carson Valley Medical Center to provide health care with a level of excellence leaving a lasting legacy to the quality of life in our community.
Funds raised through the CVMC Hospital Foundation will improve the hospital's ability to serve the medical needs of our community.
Hospital Foundation Board Members: Krissie Thornhill, Chairperson; Lars Ensign, MD, Vice Chair; Drew Aguilar, CPA, Treasurer;
Rick Ackerson, Linda Birdwell, Dan Dykes, Alicia Main, Lois Wray.
How to Give
Donations help to improve health services and enhance the quality of life in our community. You can help to make a difference!
Click here to make a secure online donation .
Mark your calendar for the Hospital Foundation's Spring 2015 gala on May 16th. Like our Facebook page for timely updates on our upcoming events!
Opportunities for Giving
Below are the opportunities available for individuals, patients, families, physicians, employees, community groups, and businesses who are interested in donating to Your Community Hospital.
By giving a one-time donation of $10,000 your family or company name will be recognized with a lasting tribute on our Donor Recognition Wall in the hospital lobby.
An easy way to make a gift of any amount annually.
Can be made in any amount over $50 to honor an individual. An acknowledgement card is sent to the honoree and their name is included in the annual report to the community.
Memorialize a loved one with an engraved leaf to be displayed on the memorial tree on the hospital lobby. Minimum donation of $100.
Giving made easy through estate planning. Working with your attorney or professional advisor opens up endless opportunities to leave a lasting legacy in the community.
Recognition of Our Donors
The Donor Wall of Recognition, located in the CVMC lobby, has been uniquely designed to honor and acknowledge donors who have achieved a cumulative giving amount of $5,000 or more. Personal name plates are updated annually to reflect continued support. In addition, annual donors - no matter the size of their gift - are also recognized on the donor wall. We truly appreciated all of our generous donors.
The Foundation's Fundraising Accomplishments
* Contributed $150,000.00 to the recent upgrade of the Hospital's telemetry system, improving real-time patient monitoring, and enhanced continuum of care
* Contributed to the hospital's acquisition of the Selenia Dimension digital mammography system, the industry's most sophisticated equiment which completed the Imaging Department's transition to fully digital capabilities
* Purchased upgraded equipment for the Rehabilitation Department
* Purchased advanced surgical equipment to expand services, allowing patients to have less invasive surgeries with less recovery time; helping physicians have the latest equipment
* Coordinated with the hospital to showcase our generous donors with the Donor Wall of Recognition
* Healing Art Gallery
* Supported the hospital garden project
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-782-1512.